- Don’t criticize the work of others. Focus on doing my own work better.
- Look more to the future than the past.
- Always be thinking.
- Think outside the box but don’t ignore things within the box that get results.
- Remember that the bottom line is… the bottom line.
- Create content that has meaning and value.
- Maintain a clear vision of the big picture but pay strict attention to details.
- Continue to learn new ways to communicate.
- Stay curious but avoid being nosy.
- Become better at ignoring distractions.
- Maintain contact with former clients, prospects, co-workers and bosses.
- Work to remain silent and just listen when necessary.
- Get to know select media members better.
- Listen to all sides but stay above the fray on polarizing topics.
- Help others whenever possible but remember priorities.
Let’s all have a spectacular 2015!